Postdoctoral Research Associate in Theoretical Quantum Information Science (multiple positions)
QUantum Engineering Science and Technology GROUP (QUEST), University of Massachusetts Lowell invites applications for several postdoctoral positions in theory and phenomenology of quantum information processing. These positions are for a minimum of two years with several possibilities of extensions, and come with competitive salary and benefits. Selected candidate is expected to join in spring–summer 2022, though some flexibility in start date maybe accommodated.
While background in quantum information sciences is highly desirable, we strongly encourage applications from promising candidates across a broad spectrum of fields, such as quantum field theory, high-energy physics, computer science, mathematics and/or AMO. The postdocs will be a part of a growing and vibrant group of researchers working on a diverse range of topics such as dissipative quantum systems and error correction, quantum control and annealing, nonlinear quantum optics, quantum complexity and quantum cosmology. In addition, we have close ties with leading experimental groups focusing on superconducting quantum circuits, which form the primary outlook for practical realization of our research.
Applicants should have a Ph.D. degree in physics, computer science, mathematics or a related engineering or science discipline obtained within the last five years, and research experience as demonstrated by technical publications and/or presentations.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. For full consideration completed applications, including all letters of recommendations should be received by February 28, 2022
- The position is open to US citizens/permanent residents and international applicants
- For applying, please visit: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/822/lowell/en-us/job/511586/postdoctoral-research-associate-in-theoretical-quantum-information-science-multiple-positions
- For more information on research directions, please visit: https://sites.google.com/site/kamalarchana/
- For inquiries related to the positions, please contact: Prof. Archana Kamal, firstname.lastname@example.org
For job postings in SheQuantum platform by companies, universities and quantum computing institutions on your open positions for internships, research, jobs and educational opportunities send mail to email@example.com to reach your postings to a large global network of quantum community.
For Student / User registration REGISTER here, for FREE.